Richmond, VA Tick Extermination Company
When you or your family are enjoying your yard space, the last thing you want to worry about is ticks spreading disease to you, your family, or your pets. Ticks can carry harmful diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and more. In fact, there was a recent record of the tick-borne disease reported to the CDC in the US of nearly 60,000 in 2017. So you’re right to be concerned about ticks, and you need the strongest tick protection you can get to keep your lawn and home tick-free. That’s where we come in. Pest Solutions uses the safest, most effective methods for tick extermination. We know your family and pets are important to you, that’s why our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to learn more about how we keep ticks out of your home.
Ticks Control Specialist Serving Richmond, VA
At Pest Solutions, we know when you see a tick in your home or lawn you want it gone, and fast. That’s why we pride ourselves on our quick, effective services that are safer for your family, pets, and the environment. Our services are designed to prevent ticks from coming back to your home, treat the problem on-site, and maintain your tick-free home. Contact us today to learn more about our tick removal services.
Treating For Ticks In And Outside Of The Home
- Two interior and exterior treatments within 30 days.
- Exterior service to include installation of tick monitors to aid in the detection of ticks.
- Exterior applications target pest activity and include treatments around windows, doors, overhangs and under siding, as well as sealing ground level pest entry points.
- Followed by exterior treatment every other month; includes rodent protection, interior treatment and IPM inspection report in the winter months.
- Inside service available upon request at no additional charge.