Bee & Wasp Extermination Services
As pollinators, bees play a key role in our ecosystem, they are essential for supporting plants and crops. Bee and wasp control is also important when their nests are on your property because it can become dangerous especially if someone is allergic.
Never get near or try to remove a nest on your own, always call a professional pest control company! At Pest Solutions, our trained technicians know how to control wasps and bees around your home, and we’ll minimize any threats when we take care of your bee issues.
Take control of your bee problem with Pest Solutions. Get a free inspection when you call our offices today at (804) 406-9606.
Our Bee & Wasp Control Process
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your property to identify the species of bee or wasp and the severity of the infestation
- Once identified, our technicians will move forward with the extermination method that is best suited for your home and the species on your property
- Applications of treatment may be applied and can consist of aerosols, dust, or liquid
- Further measures to ensure new nests are not built in the same locations
- Create a detailed service report describing the extermination and treatment
- Provide prevention and control tips for further infestations
Bee & Wasp Species
Fairly large black body with white markings on the face; 1/2 – 5/8 inch in length ...
Large brown body with yellow abdominal stripes and a pale face; 3/4 – 1 1/2 inch in length ...
Black or dark brown with yellow markings on the body; thin, defined waist; 3/8 to 5/8 inch in length ...
Black in color with a hairy yellow, almost light brown upper section; large body, no visible hairs on abdomen, metallic appearance; 1/4 – 1 inch in length ...
Predominantly golden-yellow with light brown or black bands; hair is most noticeable on the thorax; oval in shape with varying dark-to-light striations; around 1/2 inch in length ...