Treatment and removal of nest if possible.
- Customer responsibility: Use caution by keeping people allergic to stings and pets away from the site area.
- Avoid using insecticides nearby the nest or where bees are foraging.
- Do not block access to hive, as bees could move towards other areas of your home.
Service: Liquidly treat all floor areas in home with an Adulticide and Growth Inhibitor. Exterior conducive areas will also be treated.
- Customer Responsibility: Have pets treated for fleas by a veterinarian.
- Remove all small items off of the floors.
- Vacuum all floor areas and then discard vacuum bag.
- Continue this process once a day for at least a week.