Service: Liquidly treat all floor areas in home with an Adulticide and Growth-Inhibitor. Exterior conducive areas will also be treated.
- Customer Responsibility: Have pets treated for fleas by a veterinarian.
- Remove all small items off of the floors.
- Vacuum all floor areas and then discard vacuum bag.
- Continue this process once a day for at least a week.
Initial treatment for gray squirrels, raccoons and opossums.
- Placement of 1 to 2 pre-baited exterior traps.
- One visit to retrieve the trap.
- Screening of one average size opening.
- Removal of nesting material, if possible.
- Treatment for ectoparasites and fleas.
Treatment and/or removal of birds, including preventative treatments.
Services you get
- Removal of birds.
- Removal of nests (if possible).
- Treatment for ectoparasites and bird mites.
- Installation of a vent cover or screening.
Treatment and removal of nest if possible.